Skip to main content

Although the weather has improved there are some roads closed due to surface damage. View the road closures page. If you or your business have been affected by flooding visit the what to do after flooding page.

Close Have you or your business been affected by flooding?

Roads and pavements

Herefordshire Council is the highway authority for the majority of the county's roads. Our contractor delivers highway services for Herefordshire Council.

Trunk roads and motorways (A49T, A40T (Ross-on-Wye to Monmouth) and the M50) are maintained by theĀ Highways Agency.